The MSU Small Business Development Center (MSUSBDC) is strengthening the regions small business community by providing unparalleled training and consulting services to new ventures and existing businesses. With over 30 years of existence, the MSUSBDC positively impacts the economy by cultivating existing companies, nurturing new ventures, creating new jobs, retaining existing jobs and increasing profitability.
- Increase profits through aggressive business strategies
- Expand client volume through targeted marketing
- Grow sales through vital network development
- Gain access to experts on funding sources and options
- Decrease risk due to extensive research and analysis
- Save time collecting and compiling resources
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, conclusions or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of SBA. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact: Your local center and make arrangement.