The Career Corner provides students and alumni an opportunity to view potential job openings within the counseling profession. If you or your agency/school has a job opening and would like to post it on the Career Corner, please feel free to contact Dr. Rebecca Pender at 270-809-6905 or email her at email@example.com.
Has an opening for a CADC full time in Willisburg, KY. If anyone is interested, please call Patricia Jarboe at 859-375-9200. We now have an open position for either a LPCC or an LPCA, also.
Teach Memphis Guidance Counselors Needed
Youth Villages Employment/Internship Opportunities
Youth Villages is coming to Murray State University on Wednesday March 12th from 10am-3pm for the Spring Career Fair in the Curris Center, 3rd Floor, and we want to meet your students! We will have information about full-time clinical positions (BA/MA level) and paid internships. Youth Villages provides mental health services to emotionally and behaviorally at-risk youth and their families across Tennessee, as well as locations in NC, AL, MS, IN, FL, GA, MA, NH, OR and Washington D.C.
About Youth Villages programs:
- Multiple types of services including In-Home, Residential, Transitional Living, & Crisis
- Utilize a systemic, whole family approach
- Lots of continuing education and on the job training
- Research-based programs are consistently evaluated for long term effectiveness
If students are unable to attend the career fair, they can join an online information session on Monday, April 7 th at 5 pm CST Thank you in advance!
College Relations Recruiter
State of Tennessee
Appalachian Children's Home
- LPCC position- one to two openings at the Appalachian Children's Home in Barbourville, KY. the hours would be part time and the schedule very flexible.
- Great work environment and very team-oriented
- Please contact Holly Taylor, Treatment Director at 606.546.3439 or go to the website at www.achky.org
SAFY of America
- HR Assistant- Recruiting Specialist
- Contact 1.800.532.7239 Ext. 1073
- Program Development and Treatment in the areas of Addictions
- Curriculum development knowledge to improve credentialing and skills
- flexible, part-time opportunity
- hours are logged through a web-based system (In other words, it's a "work in your pajamas" gig)
If interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our school district, located in Northern Kentucky, just received two of the Federal Elementary and Secondary Counseling Grants allowing us to create 7 new counselor positions and 1 school psychologist position effective immediately. If you or someone you know is interested in one of these positions, please see the link below or feel free to contact me at email@example.com