Home l Academy l Contact Us l Academy Staff l Parents l Registration l FAQ
APPLICATION PROCESS (REGISTRATION ENDS MAY 1st)
1. Complete application ONLINE or PRINT and complete application and mail in.
2. Complete the scholarship form ONLINE or PRINT and complete scholarship form and mail in.
Mail application and scholarship forms to:
Center for TSM
207 Industry and Technology
Murray, KY 42071
3. You will receive email notification that your application has been received and processed.
4. Status letters will not be sent out until the middle of May. You will be notified by email that they have been mailed.
5. Once you receive your status letter, carefully follow the directions so you can register correctly on the date of your camp check-in. You will receive all registration forms in paper format but you can also print off the registration forms from this website. Bring the Release form with you on Sunday of your camp. All students under the age of 18 must have a parent signature on the release form.
6. Upon arrival an amount of $100.00 is expected. Please note that only cash and check will be accepted forms of payment. If you are a recipient of a scholarship (Scholarship Form here), inform the camp worker at check-in and your name will be checked against a list of approved scholarship recipients.
Make checks payable to Murray State University.
If you plan on bringing your own computer to use during free time, and you want to use the Internet please note the following:
- Your laptop/desktop must have a Wireless Card installed for Wireless Internet use
- You must bring an Ethernet cord with you to use in the dorm for Wired Internet
- When you come to campus you must use your given log-in name and password received at registration
For Questions or Concerns: