Online GRE Prep Workshop
Test Prep Workshops | Online Certificate Programs | Summer Camps and Youth Programs | Contact Us
About the Online GRE Prep Workshop:
Applying to graduate school likely means taking the GRE revised General Test. Our online preparation course is a must to ensure that you do your best! We’ve been preparing students around the world for graduate school since 1980, and this online format combines the convenience of independent study with the camaraderie of a classroom environment.
The GRE revised General Test has three separate sections – analytical writing, verbal, and quantitative. Our online course is divided into two separate courses, one to prepare you for the analytical writing and verbal sections and one to prepare you for the quantitative section.
- The quantitative course features a math review and techniques for tackling the discrete quantitative and data interpretation questions that make up the math section of the GRE.
- In the course that covers the analytical writing and verbal sections of the GRE, we show you how to do your best on the three types of questions in the verbal section -- reading, text completion, and sentence equivalence – and the two essay tasks in the analytical writing section.
- You’ll practice on actual GRE questions from previous years and learn specific time-saving techniques for the computer-based test.
Taking the GRE Prep Workshop online provides you with test-taking techniques and methods for
improving your score on all three sections of the GRE: verbal, analytical
writing, and quantitative.
- Course Requirements: Internet access, e-mail,
and the Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Netscape Navigator
- Length: This course is 7 weeks long.
- Required Text: Cost of text materials not included in the course cost. The Official Guide to the GRE®
revised General Test, ISBN 978-0-07-170052-8, is available from http://www.ets.org/gre, Amazon, and other bookstores and should be purchased prior to the
course beginning date.
- Upon course completion, you will receive a Certificate of Successful Course Completion from Murray State University.
Click here to register online. (Choose a session and click on "Add to Cart.")