Outside Third Party Scholarships
Murray State University honors outside third party scholarships provided the scholarship will be issued payable to Murray State University and the following information is submitted to the Scholarship Office:
- Student Name
- Student M Number
- Amount of Scholarship (1/2 will be credited for Fall & 1/2 will be credited for Spring)
- Name of Scholarship
- Name and phone number of Scholarship Contact Person
- Scholarship billing address
- List of any Scholarship Requirements or Stipulations
- Notice of Scholarship Award (letter or certificate of award)
Upon proper notification of the required information, half of the scholarship amount will be deducted from the student's semester account balance. Murray State will bill for the Scholarship if the funds have not been presented with the Scholarship notification. Scholarship payment must be received prior to refunding any refundable moneys.
Scholarships which will be paid directly to the student or payable jointly to the student and Murray State University, will be applied to the student account upon receipt of the Scholarship check payment with proper endorsement.
When mailing all outside scholarship checks, please make sure to send the check, Outside Scholarship Form, and your student ID number to:
Attn: Matt Jones
200 Sparks Hall
Murray, KY 42071
For more information about outside scholarships - visit the Scholarship Office website.