Where do I belong as an employee of Dining Services?
There are all kinds of opportunities when you work with Dining Services.
- Become part of the team in Winslow or T'Room.
- Practice your best "barista" moves in one of our Thoroughbrewed Cafes.
- Serve the studying masses in Starbooks or Business Express.
- Help keep the hungry crowds moving smoothly at Fast Track or Dunker's Deli.
- Deliver pizzas around campus for Campus Pizza.
- Jump on the Pony Express and serve all over campus.
- Bask in the sunshine and maintain our sustainable garden at Pullen Farm.
Like we said, the opportunities are endless!
If you already work for Dining, improve your pay level and skills by becoming a Student Manager at your dining facility. Supervise other employees, design work schedules, and more as you get hands-on management experience.
Why work with Dining Services?
- Flexible Work Hours. With operating hours from 7am-midnight, it's easy to work around your class and activities schedule.
- Off on breaks. Students, with the exception of those working for catering, are not required to work winter, spring or summer breaks.
- Free FOOD! Before or after each shift worked, student staff may dine without a dime.
- Student Manager Program. We're talking serious resume builder here. Student management positions allow students to gain real world leadership experience, a higher rate of pay, and (we hope) a leg up in the ever increasingly competitive job market after graduation. These positions are open to all Dining Services student workers.
- Unique Opportunities. Dining keeps a student nutrition staff to help those students with food allergies and other special menu needs. Students also man the sustainability program through composting and gardening at Pullen Farm.