Take Your Place in the Murray State Tradition
In-College Move Request
Lobby of Clark Residential College

Skip Navigation LinksCampus > Housing Office > Housing forms > In-College Move Request

In-College Move Request

Please note that submitting an In-College Move Request Form DOES NOT guarantee a change.  Requests will be granted as space permits.

Specific roommate and suitemate requests MUST be mutual, which means all residents involved must individually submit an on-line request form.
Specific roommate requests must be mutual. Each roommate must submit this form individually.
(Only check this box if you DO NOT have a specific roommate in mind. Your reassignment will be made at the discretion of the Housing Office.)
Specific suitemate requests must be mutual. Each individual involved must submit a request form.

Decorative image
Site Directory