See here for more information.
Campus > Housing Office > Housing jobs > Summer RA/SYP Counselor Application
Murray State University
Housing/Residence Life 206 Stewart Stadium Phone #: 270.809.2310 Contact Person:
Derrick McReynolds - Assistant Director for Residence Education email@example.com
Term Applying For: Summer 2014
Cell Phone #*
Date of Birth*
Other, please specify
Permanent Home Address:*
Local (Murray) Address:*
Please list your previous work experience, beginning with most recent.
#1-Date of employment
#2-Date of employment
#3-Date of employment
Please list any related skills/experiences
Have you ever been convicted of, or entered a plea other than innocent or not guilty, to any crime - including felony or misdemeanor - or are there any criminal charges presently pending against you?
If you answered 'YES', please include an explanation. Please note that additional documentation may be requested. Disclosure of a criminal record or pending charges will not necesssarily disqualify you from employment. Each offense will be evaluated on its own.
Explanation (if applicable)
1) Submitting an on-line application DOES NOT guarantee employment or guarantee the applicant an interview.
2) Every student who is hired by the MSU Housing Office is required to complete a Federal I-9 Form within two business days of being offered employment (available on-line - http://www.murraystate.edu/Campus/Housing).
3) Students who have not been employed by the univeristy (in any capacity) prior to submitting an application must complete a federal background check (available on-line - http://www.murraystate.edu/Campus/Housing).
4) Former employees of the university who have not worked within the last year must complete a federal background check (available on-line - http://www.murraystate.edu/Campus/Housing).
5) Student employment is at will and may be terminated at any time without cause.
I have read and understand the above statements*
The information provided is true to the best of my knowledge*
FormBuilder contact form by Basem Emara
/ FACULTY & STAFF
© 2014 Murray State University Office of Web Management