Presented to an
organization for a project which has reflected good citizenship through actions
of service to the community. This is not
a fundraiser, but a creative, innovative, and effective community service
- The student organization must be a
registered student organization at Murray State University.
- The student organization must be in
good standing with Murray State University.
Include the following
information with this nomination form:
- Explain why this organization should
be recognized as the Outstanding Community Service Project of the Year.
- Who benefited and how many
- Explain the planning, preparation,
and execution of the project.
- List how many people participated
- If the community service project
worked with a charitable organization, please include a letter from the
organization verifying the program.
If this is not possible, verification from the advisor is
acceptable. Four sets must be submitted to 111 Curris
letter(s) of support are encouraged, but not required. If written, four sets must
be submitted to 111 Curris Center.