This award is
presented to the student organization that has sponsored a successful
fundraising activity to benefit a charitable cause. The project can be a one-day program or an
extensive on-going project.
- The student organization must be a
registered student organization at Murray State University.
- The student organization must be in
good standing with Murray State University.
Include the following
information with this nomination form:
- Explain why this organization should
be recognized as the Outstanding Charitable Fundraiser of the Year Award.
- What organization or cause benefited.
- Explain the planning, preparation,
and execution of the project.
- List how many people participated.
- The amount of funds raised and how
much was donated.
- A letter from the organization
receiving the funds verifying the receipt of the fund(s). If this is not possible, verification
from the advisor is acceptable. Four sets must be submitted to 111 Curris
7. Additional letter(s) of support are
encouraged, but not required. If written, four
sets must be submitted to 111 Curris Center.