Student Organization President of the Year
This award is to
honor a student organization president who has excelled in their role of
- Nominees must have served in the
role of president for full term by the end of the academic year.
- Nominees must be in good standing
with Murray State University.
- Nominees must possess strong
leadership skills, a high degree of integrity, and an overall positive
impact on their organization.
Include the following
information with this nomination form:
- What has the nominee done that has
been innovative for your organization?
- What specific qualities does the
nominee have that makes him/her an exceptional president?
- Additional letter(s) to support are
encouraged. If written, four
sets must be submitted to 111 Curris Center.