Vice President of Student Affairs Top 10 Student Leaders **There will appear to be an error after submitting your nomination. The nomination will get through, even with this error.**
Presented by the
Vice President of Student Affairs to ten students leaders who have been active
in campus life at the university through their leadership within student
- Nominees must have a minimum
Cumulative GPA 3.0
- Nominees must be in good standing
with Murray State University.
- Nominees must be currently enrolled
at Murray State University.
- Nominees must submit the Grade
Authorization form to 111 Curris Center.
Include the following
information with this nomination form:
- Nominators need to have the nominee
submit an activity resume with a detailed listing of their student
involvement. If no resume is
available, please list their organization(s) or activity involvement, the
dates of the positions, and the office(s) held. Four sets must be submitted to 111 Curris
- Explain how this nominee has made a
significant impact within the University through leadership and within
- Additional Comments.
- Letter(s) to support are required. If
written, four sets must be submitted to 111 Curris