To actively serve the community, advance the interests of the MSU Greek Life, and promote a positive community image of Greek organizations.
Please provide detailed information below regarding your chapter’s community service
programs implemented during the last two semesters.
1. Each Chapter should plan, organize, and conduct two community service projects.
2. Each Chapter should participate in at least 2 worthwhile projects conducted by other
community or campus groups.
3. Provide any documentation or supportive information relative to the event including:
a breakdown of total hands-on hours donated, hours per member donated, description
of the events and percentage of members that participated.
Please submit (four sets) any documentation such as newspaper clippings, thank you notes, and
any other supporting materials to 111 Curris Center.
4. The following questions should also be addressed:
- What way did the service benefit the campus and/or the community?
- Why did your chapter choose this community service?
- How did your chapter benefit from the service?
- Explain why your chapter is deserving of the title Outstanding Community Service?