To actively serve the community and a chosen philanthropy, advance the interests of the MSU Greek Life, and promote a positive community image of Greek organizations.
Please provide detailed information below regarding your philanthropic event or ongoing program implemented in the last 2 semesters.
1. Provide any documentation or supportive information relative to the event, including
number of individuals involved with the activity, their roles, the number of
hands-on hours donated per person, and total hours donated by the whole chapter.
2. Include description of events, monies raised, and the percentage of members that
participated. Please include any documentation such as newspaper clippings, thank you notes, and any other supporting materials. If provided, four sets must be submitted to 111 Curris Center.
4. Each Chapter should participate in at least 2 worthwhile projects conducted by other
community or campus groups.
5. The following questions should also be addressed:
- In what way did the service benefit the campus and/or the community?
- How did your chapter benefit from the service?
- Explain why your chapter is deserving of the title of Outstanding Philanthropic Chapter?