Third Party Recruiting Policy
Murray State University Career Services works to connect our students and alumni with varied kinds of bona fide employment opportunities. We encourage organizations, large and small, public or private sector, to utilize our services.
It is the policy of Career Services to NOT grant recruiting access to organizations who engage in the following activities:
- Sponsors individuals to set up their own businesses for the purpose of selling products or services and/or recruiting other individuals to set up their own businesses
- Requires an initial investment (payment of a fixed fee, payment to attend orientation or training session(s), and/or the purchase of a starter kit or product samples)
- Offers compensation in the form of straight commission, fees from others under their sponsorship in the organization, and/or a percentage of sales generated by others
- Offers compensation in the form of merchandise (commonly known as “swag”)
Third Party agencies may only utilize our services if they meet the following requirements:
- Provide disclosure of vacancy position(s) and employer represented for recruiting activities
- Acknowledges that Career Services may verify with the employer the third party’s recruiter relationships
Career Services reserves the right to review all postings for legitimacy and accuracy. If you have questions, please contact Ray Karraker at 270.809.3117 or email@example.com.
Murray State Career Services
Office Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM (Summer) | 8 AM - 4:30 PM (Fall/Spring)
100 Oakley Applied Sciences Bldg | Murray, KY 42071