Racer Tracks connects students, alumni, faculty and staff with employers actively recruiting for jobs and internships.
- Student, Faculty & Staff Log-in (myGate)
- Recent Alumni Log-in (myGate - see instructions below)
- Alumni Log-in (no myGate or M# - see instructions below)
- Employer Log-in
- Racer Tracks Quick Tips Guide
Resume Approval Policy
- Your resume will be reviewed by a staff member before it may be used in applications. This process may take up to 48 hours.
- Racer Tracks Resume Minimum Qualifications
- Need Help? Submit your resume to eResume Review for feedback within 48 business hours at email@example.com or call 270.809.3735 for an appointment
Recent Alumni: myGate Access Instructions
- All former students or alumni with previous access to myGate and an assigned M# must sign into their myGate account to access Racer Tracks.
- Forgot your myGate password? Call the Help Desk at 270.809.2346 and request reactivation.
- Login, select the Academics tab and select the the Racer Tracks icon.
- Update your profile.
Alumni: No myGate or Assigned M# Instructions
- If you have never had access to myGate, contact Career Services to request a Token.
- Verification of alumni status is required.
- Create an account and complete profile information.