In order to register, you MUST have the following:
- Your myGate username and password.
- Your $130 orientation fee payment.
If you have all of the above ready...
- Login to your myGate
- Click on the "Academics" tab.
- Look for the Summer O Registration link.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions for choosing your date and paying for your session.
Before calling, search your mail. Upon being admitted, new freshman are mailed a myGate username and password automatically to the address given on the application. It looks like the letter below:
If you are still unable to login to myGate, the STUDENT needs to call 1-800-272-4678 ext. 2 or 270-809-2896. MSU policy prevents us from sharing ANY information with anyone but the student.