College of Health Sciences and Human Services
Budget Review Team - College of Health Sciences and Human Services
September 5 Agenda
2. Review plan or approach to prioritization task,
3. Review important aspects of white paper (criteria),
4. Discuss partner work groups and identification of areas of interest,
5.Discuss salient points made by Robert Dickeson, and
6. Assignments to get ready for next meeting
September 19 Agenda
1. Discuss salient points made by Robert Dickeson,
2. Definition of program for HSHS,
3. Additional HSHS programs (CDI Clinic, OSH training center),
4. Partner work groups provide updates, and 5.
Tentative listing of HSHS programs to be reviewed was generated.
Undergraduate: Athletic Training, Communication Disorders, Criminal Justice, Exercise Science, Nutrition, Occupational Safety & Health, Recreation & Leisure Services, Social Work, and Youth & Non-profit Leadership
Graduate: Dietetics, Occupational Safety & Health, and Speech Language Pathology
Other; Gerontology, and Health
Under consideration: Certified Non-profit Professional, YNL Human Development & Leadership.