Application and Requirements | Scholarships | Tuition and Expenses | Undergraduate Programs | Graduate Programs
To apply online:
- Go to Application.
- Click on "First Time User Account Creation".
- Create Login ID and PIN and save this information.
- Click on "New" to start a new application.
- Choose "English as a Second Language" application.
- Pay the $50 application fee.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to send the following documents:
8. For conditional admission you must complete the International online application and pay the $30 non-refundable application fee.
To apply using the paper application:
- Print out the paper application.
- Complete the application.
- Mail with a $50 non-refundable fee to the address written on the application.
- For conditional admission you must complete the International Student application and pay the $30 non-refundable application fee.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com.