Education Abroad Peer Advisor Program
The Peer Advisor program is a great way to
- Gain leadership and career experience in international education
- Promote Education Abroad through classroom presentations, events, and publications
- Advise students on program selection, application procedures, and funding
- Reflect on your own experience in order to improve future study abroad programs
We are currently seeking organized, enthusiastic students who have recently studied abroad and are interested in sharing their experiences with others. Applicants should have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Please complete this application by Friday, April 11. You will be notified before the end of the Spring semester if you have been selected for the Fall 2014 cohort. We will meet as a group in late April, training will occur during the first week of class in the Fall semester, and we will meet as a class bi-weekly throughout the Fall.
Incentives for joining the program:
- Earn 3 credit hours of credit (GUI 251)
- Free shirt
- $250 scholarship for your next study abroad program
Please contact Robyn Pizzo, Education Abroad Advisor, with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in the Education Abroad Peer Advisors program. Please fill out the following form and we will be in contact with you soon. If you have any questions, call the study abroad office at (270) 809-2277.