Education Abroad Peer Advisor Program
The Peer Advisor program is a great way to
- Gain leadership and career experience in international education
- Promote Education Abroad through classroom presentations, events, and publications
- Advise students on program selection, application procedures, and funding
- Reflect on your own experience in order to improve future study abroad programs
We are currently seeking organized, enthusiastic students who have recently studied abroad and are interested in sharing their experiences with others. Applicants should have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Please complete this application by May 1. You will be notified before the end of the Spring semester if you have been selected for the Fall 2015 cohort. Training will occur during the first week of class in the Fall semester and we will meet as a class on Wednesdays at 3:30.
Incentives for joining the program:
- Earn 3 credit hours of credit (GUI 252)
- Free shirt
- Scholarship for your next study abroad program
Please contact Robyn Pizzo, Senior Education Abroad Advisor, with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org