Take Your Place in the Murray State Tradition
Frequently asked questions

Skip Navigation LinksProspective Students > Undergraduate > Getting Started > Programs for high school students > Governor's Scholars Program > Frequently asked questions

Frequently Asked Questions

HomePhotos | Daily Bulletin | Campus informationParents  | FAQsFaculty and Staff | Contact



Expand all

  • What if my son or daughter gets homesick?

  • Can I cook in my room?

  • Can I bring a refrigerator?

  • What are standard bed sizes?

  • What type of condition are the residential colleges in?

  • Is the residential college front desk staffed 24 hours/day?

  • What is my ID used for?

  • What if I have special dietary needs?

  • Can I get my roommate's name ahead of time?

  • What if I have special dietary needs?

Decorative image
Site Directory