Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS)
AACSB accredited STEM program
Why MSIS at Murray State?
- Any 4-year bachelor's degree holder can complete the MSIS program in 15 months.
- We have more core courses than any comparable program in the region – yet it is only 30 credit hours long.
- You can choose either the Business Analytics concentration or Information Security concentration for the electives
- You will find extensive use of industry standard software.
- The education is affordable and most international students get discounts on tuition fees.
- The courses can be taken at the Murray Campus or via completely online.
- The program is AACSB accredited and its CIP code is 11.0103. The program is categorized as a STEM program
Effective Fall 2013, Murray State has been accepted as a University Alliance partner with SAP. This opens MANY doors for our graduates. Our curriculum is being tweaked to take advantage of this powerful enterprise-class software. Students will now get hands-on experience working with SAP in selected courses.
If you would like more information contact us.