Student Success Center
The Student Success Center is here to help you on your pathway to success. We can support you through each checkpoint on your path; from admission to Teacher Education into student teaching and through teacher certification.
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 9 AM - noon and 1- 4 PM
Wednesday and Friday: 9 AM- 2 PM
LOCATION: Room AL 2217
We offer resources for Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators (CASE) reading, writing, and math exams and Praxis II content tests.
Upcoming Praxis test dates:
- September 15, 2018
- October 13, 2018
- November 10, 2018
- December 8, 2018
- January 12, 2019
- February 9, 2019
Click below to register for Praxis exams
Education Testing Services Resources
How To Begin To Prepare For A Praxis Exam
- The first step in preparing for a Praxis exam is to take a practice test.
- This practice test needs to be as similar to the actual test as possible. Practice test can be found in Katherine Farmer's Praxis Canvas courses (email Katherine at email@example.com )
- Practice test scores will determine needed test prep.
- A score less than 70% indicates a need for content review. Contact The Student Success Center to schedule an appointment to develop a study plan.
- A score of 70-84% would benefit from additional review using the test prep websites listed in section below.
- A score of 85% or higher indicates readiness to take Praxis exam.
Test Prep Websites
Content Review Courses
Schedule appointment - abourke.youcanbook.me
Ashley Bourke- firstname.lastname@example.org / 270.809.5620
Student Success Center- email@example.com / 270.809.3253