If you are an incoming freshman or transfer student, here are a few important questions:
- Have you applied to Murray State University? (Murray State application site)
- If you have completed classes at other colleges, have the transcripts been sent to Murray State?
- Have you requested your ACT scores be sent to Murray State?
- Have you completed your FAFSA? (http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/)
Below are some very important links to help you in your admission process:
- Schedule of Racer Days- open house style visits where students have the opportunity to meet the Murray State Office of Recruitment staff, professors, and student organization representatives.
- Summer O Sessions- Summer O has been designed to assist you in developing an understanding about the transition you will make to your collegiate environment and to enhance your success in college. Summer O sessions are held for traditional and non-traditional students.
- Racer 101 Camp- Racer 101 Camp is a freshman camp allowing students to get an idea of college life before they actually move in and start classes in the fall.
- Abroad 101- Abroad 101 is a study abroad program exclusively for incoming freshmen and transfer students new to Murray State University.