NLS Internship Prerequisites
- Students must have attained 9 hours of core NLS courses (including NLS 350, 351, and
502) and have junior standing.
- Undergraduate students must have a minimum of 2.0 GPA prior to enrollment in the internship
- Students who desire to complete an internship must meet with the NLS Internship Instructor
of Record for internship site approval.
- The internship contract must be fully completed and signed in order for a student
to gain permission to register for the internship course and begin an internship.