How to Apply
The MSU School Psychology program admits students for the fall and spring semesters.
- Deadline for fall admission: last Friday in March
- Deadline for spring admission: last Friday in October
Applicants are required to submit all required materials in order to be considered for admission:
- MSU’s Graduate School online application (Begin an application)
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in a related field
- Curriculum Vitae (CV Information and Example)
- GRE General Test
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Personal Goals Statement
Application materials should be mailed to the Program Coordinator at the address listed below.
Eligible applicants will be invited to meet with the School Psychology faculty for
a half-day interview. Interviews are semi-formal and conducted either individually
or in small groups. During the interview, applicants will learn more about the field
of School Psychology, our program at MSU, and program resources. Current students
will also be available to visit with and answer specific questions about what graduate
student life is like.
Applicants interested in the Individual Intellectual Assessment (IIA) Endorsement Program must meet the following qualifications:
- School counselor certification in Kentucky (provisional or standard)
- Experience as a certified and practicing school counselor
Feel free to contact us with any questions!
Program Coordinator, School Psychology Programs
3218 Alexander Hall, Murray, KY 42071
Professor, School Psychology Programs
320 Alexander Hall, Murray, KY 42071