To achieve national recognition for the preparation of successful, dedicated, and caring professionals who serve the health and human service needs of an increasingly diverse society.
The mission of the College of Health Sciences and Human Services is to prepare students for careers in the areas of allied-health and human service. The faculty foster learning through student-centered activities including service learning projects, internships, and clinical experiences that are responsive to the needs of an evolving and diverse society. Each program develops graduates who exhibit interpersonal and critical thinking skills, cultural sensitivity, and the professional knowledge, skills and dispositions required to contribute to their chosen profession.
The Health Sciences and Human Services faculty and staff value and are committed to:
Service that enhances the health, safety, and welfare of the community
- Academic excellence through critical thinking and reflection
- Life-long learning and openness to new ideas
- Awareness of cultural difference
- Collaboration and shared governance
- Positive professional dispositions and ethical behavior