Internship Application Fee
The fee to use DICAS is $40 for the first application and $20 for each additional application.
Graduate School Application Fee
Those applicants accepted into the dietetic internship program must apply to the Graduate School. The Graduate School application fee is $40. Applicants should not apply to the Graduate School until they have been accepted into the Dietetic Internship Program.
- Estimated tuition expenses are for two semesters.
- Residents of Kentucky: $466.00 per hour
- Non-Residents: $1256.00 per hour
- Students from Alabama, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Ohio, and Tennessee may qualify for regional tuition.
- AND Prep Course: $430
- Kentucky Academy of Dietetics and Nutrition (AND) FNCE registration fee: $75.00
- Additional Costs include: supplies and administrative costs, housing, health insurance, textbooks, reference materials, living expenses, and additional miscellaneous expenses.