Hello, I am an Assistant Professor of Public and Community Health in the Department of Applied Health Sciences.
Courses Taught at Murray State:
- HIA 401: Healthcare Quality Management
- HCA 415: Healthcare Financial Management
- HCA 410: Healthcare Strategic Planning
- The Oregon State University, PHD. (Public Health, concentration Health Policy)
- The University of Dhaka, Bangladesh, MSc (Health Economics)
- The Tulane University, Certificate (Tropical Epidemiology)
- The University of Dhaka, PGDHE (Post Graduate Diploma in Health Economics)
- The Mahidol University, MPH (Master of Primary Health Care Management)
- The Zaporozhye State Medical University, Ukraine, MD (Doctor of Medicine)
Previous Teaching and Research:
- Oregon State University, Research Analyst
- University of Dhaka, Assistant and Associate Professor
- Government of Bangladesh, Medical Research Officer
I have attended at professional conferences including Association of Pacific Rim Universities (APRU), Sept 27, 2016, International Health Economics Association (iHEA) July 7-11, 2017, and American Public Health Association (A.P.H.A) Atlanta, GA, Nov. 4-11, 2017.
I have Published 12 articles in peer-reviewed journals with Impact factors 8.05 and 28 citations including 3 in high index journals.
As a specialist in public health policy and health economics, I am interested in healthcare financial analysis for the county, community, and states. I firmly believe there is a way to manage health systems finance that would lessen the burden of out-of-pocket expenditure.