ITV site facilitator checklist
ITV Facilitator Duties and Responsibilities | ITV Faculty Handbook | Facilitator Checklist | Student Guide | Contact
Download as pdf
1. At the beginning of the class, be sure to introduce yourself. Let
the class know that you are responsible for opening the room, turning
on the equipment, proctoring exams, collecting classwork, mailing it,
and distributing materials from the professor.
2. Remember to provide an orientation on the operation and control
of the video equipment.
3. Inform the students what they should do with materials that need
to be mailed to the instructor.
4. Emphasize that if a technical problem occurs and the connection
is lost, that Murray needs to be contacted ASAP!
5. Also, please indicate a number and a location where you may be
reached in the building in the event you are needed. This will help the
students easily find you if needed.
6. Please indicate what the students should do in the event that the
doors are locked, the equipment isn't turned on, etc. This should
include some phone numbers where yourself and MSU personnel may be
7. In the event of incliment weather, the students should probably
consult the TV listings or contact MSU directly. Typically if the
hosting site closes their facility due to weather, MSU will cancel
classes there as well. However, classes at MSU will continue as
scheduled. Please refer to MSU's home page for announcements made about closings.