Online Instructor Support
This website will provide you with the guidelines and services offered by Regional Academic Outreach. Click on the topics in the left-hand column to view specific information.
Our office is responsible for the following:
- Development and revision stipends for online courses (payment and processing)
- Processing payments for online instruction
- Marketing assistance for online programs
- Scheduling assistance for all semesters, fall, winter, spring and summer
- Providing students with pre-course information for online courses
- Tracking online courses for Revenue Sharing purposes and other reports
- State Authorization - if your department is teaching programs to online students that lead to licensure and/or if you are offering experiential learning and internships in other states, please contact our office (email@example.com) to ensure that your program is in compliance.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lisa Schmidt at (270) 809-2159. If you need technological assistance click on "Contact Us" in the left column.