Costs | Billing and Payment | Tuition Refund Information | External Scholarships | Important Dates |
Procedures and Forms | Rights and Responsibilities | FAQs | Contact Us | How to Read Your E-Bill |
My Account/View Your E-Bill Guide | MSU Marketplace | IRS Form 1098-T/Tuition Tax Benefits | FERPA / Privacy Act | Summer O Presentation
Thank you for visiting the website for the Bursar's Office at Murray State University! The Bursar's Office is responsible for the collection of all fees owed to the university. The office is divided into two units: the Bursar's Office and the Cashier's Office. The Bursar's Office is located on the first floor of Sparks Hall and the Cashier's Office is located in the lobby of the second floor of Sparks Hall.
Sparks Hall is located on the corner of 15th Street and Main Street. Our building is wheelchair accessible. Visitor parking and posted handicapped parking spaces are available.
CHECK YOUR EMAIL! In accordance with Murray State's policy on university communication through email - your Murray State email account (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the official means of communication by the university and the Bursar's Office. This is the email account where we will send your e-bills and any other notification from our office. Make sure to check your email and review your account regularly to avoid future issues.
Bursar's Office Hours
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CST (August - May)
Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. CST (June - July)
(Exact dates will vary depending on Memorial Day and the last day of summer school.)
Bursar's Office Main Line: (270) 809-4227
Bursar's Office Announcements
- Fall 2013: Prescheduling starts April 8th
- Fall 2013: Bills are due August 2nd
- Miss our Summer O presentation? Check it out here!
- Murray State is now offering students a new way to authorize individuals to discuss their account with the University. Students can now fill out a Consent to Release Student Information Form to distinguish which individuals Murray State may speak with. The form can be filled out online, but must be turned in and signed at the Registrar's Office by the student (bring your ID!) before it will become active. Find the form or learn more about the FERPA Release process by viewing our FAQs!
- Murray State now offers direct deposit to our students for refund checks! You may currently sign up for direct deposit on the 2nd floor of Sparks Hall with the Accounting Office. You MUST fill out the form in person and have a Murray State employee check your ID and sign your form. Please DO NOT fax in forms to the Accounting Office. These forms will be considered invalid. For more information on direct deposit, click here!