Interested in Personal Training?
To get started, you need to fill out an information packet/request form. These forms can be found at the Wellness Center front desk. Once these forms are returned back to the front desk, you will be contacted by phone notifying you of your eligibility. Physician’s consent maybe required.
This program does not involve duration contracts. A participant can purchase as many or as few sessions as they desire. The initial session will include a fitness assessment, consultation, and if time permits a weight room orientation. Each additional session will be a designed exercise program with a personal trainer to help you stay motivated and reach your fitness goals. Sessions are 60 minutes in length.
1 session for a student member: $20
1 session for a non-student member: $25
- All participants must be a current Wellness Center Member.
- Payments must be received before training begins.
- All receipts are due at the beginning of the session in order to proceed.
- Participants are asked to cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled training session.
- Failure to contact your trainer will result in a forfeiture of a session.
- Trainers will wait only 15 minutes for participants. After 15 minutes, participants will lose a session.
- Sessions that begin late will end one hour from original start time.
- Sessions are non-refundable, non-transferable.
- All trainers have the right to discontinue any program that in their professional opinion is not in the best interest of the trainer and/or client.
Special notice: Any individual acting in the fashion of a personal trainer must be hired through the MSU Wellness Center. Personal training on the premises of the MSU Wellness Center is restricted to MSU Wellness Center Personal Training Staff. Any individual found soliciting these types of services will be denied further access to these facilities.