Dunker’s Challenge Student Education Emergency Fund
The Dunker’s Challenge Student Education Emergency Fund was established in 2018 to assist Murray State University students who encounter emergency or catastrophic events that could prevent them from either continuing their education at Murray State or who live on campus and require emergency housing/dining over a semester or holiday break. The program supports a variety of different types of emergency needs our students encounter while attending Murray State University, including tuition assistance, transportation assistance, book vouchers, lodging and meals over holiday breaks, campus housing assistance, possible application fee's, etc.
Your gift will have the following impact on a student’s Murray State experience. For example:
- $10 – One day of meals over a holiday break
- $30 – One night stay in a residential college and one day of meals over a holiday break
- $100 – Transportation assistance
- $250 – Support for a student after a fire to replace academic books and materials
- $500 – Assistance for a student who has exhausted all financial options and may not be able to return to finish their degree