What to bring
Recommended Packing List for Racer 101 Camp
You will be staying in one of our residential colleges and will need to provide your own sheets, blanket, pillow, towels and washcloths.
You will be outside for the portions of the camp so be sure to bring cool, comfortable clothing and good walking shoes.
- comfortable shorts/t-shirts or athletic clothes
- clothes for evening activities
- sandals/flip flops
- sneakers & socks (extra socks)
- long pants/sweatshirt (just in case it is cool/muggy at night)
- bathing suit/swim wear (swim towels)
- toothbrush & toothpaste
Additional Suggested Supplies:
- bug spray
- rain gear (just in case)
Camper Consent and Release Form
Each camper will need to download and print the form below, have a parent fill it out, and bring it with them to turn in at check-in.