Building Coordinator Program | Current Emergency Alerts | Emergency Procedures | Environmental | Fire Safety
Lab Safety | Occupational Safety & Health | Programs & Training | Public Safety & Emergency Management
Directory | Links | ESH Home
- Do not move a seriously injured person unless that person's life would be threatened by not doing so.
- Render first-aid or CPR if trained.
- Do not leave the injured person unattended except to summon help. Call MSU Police at 911. If there is no answer, or if the line is busy, call 2222.
- When reporting a medical emergency, provide the following information:
- Type of emergency
- Location of injured
- Condition of injured
- Any dangerous conditions
- Comfort the injured person until EMS arrives.
- Have someone stand outside the building to flag EMS as they reach the vicinity of the building.
- If exposed to the injured persons' body fluids, wash the exposed area and contact a supervisor or the Office of Environmental Safety and Health at 3480 or Facilities Management at 4291.