NOTICE - In order to streamline efficiencies, reduce expenses and spending, the Cashier's office will move all services online. Beginning July 1, 2014, the Cashier window will close to ALL walk-up traffic.
There will be a new deposit box in Sparks Hall (second floor) for departmental cash transmittals or web deposits. Faculty, staff and students will still be able to pay their bills and other charges online through their myGate account or through the mail. When mailing payments please include your M Number on your check and mail to Murray State University, Cashier's Office, 200 Sparks Hall, Murray KY 42071.
Watch for a new International payment option on your myGate coming soon!
The Cashier's office:
- accepts all University student and departmental payments
- accepts mailed payments in the form of check, money orders and cashier's checks
- manages all University payments
- manages cash needs for the University
- handles all campus credit card transactions
- manages online payments
~credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express -
there will be a 2.75% convenience fee)
~PINless debit card
Cashier Staff Will Cox, Cash Management/eCommerce Coordinator
Phone - (270) 809-2691 Janet Brinn, Cash Management Assistant
Phone - (270) 809-4438