Welcome to Handshake!
The summer of 2018 was a busy one for the Career Services team, as we successfully transitioned from Racer Tracks to Handshake. This transition helps bring Murray State Career Services up to the 'cutting edge' regarding career center management systems. Handshake will host a multitude of internships and career opportunities for our Racers, along with information on events, interview schedules for companies interviewing on-campus, online appointment reservations, and more!
What is Handshake?
Handshake is the online career management platform for Murray State Career Services.
In addition to being the place where you can search and apply for internships, Co-op, part-time, and full-time jobs, you can also use Handshake to:
- Upload a resume and complete your online career profile
- Allow your online career profile and resume to be viewable by employers
- Keep track of your appointments with Career Services in one location
- View upcoming local and on-campus career events
- Research contact information for local and national employers
- Search for and apply to open positions
Access Handshake by visiting murraystate.joinhandshake.com today!
Resume Approval Policy
- We HIGHLY recommend getting your resume reviewed by a staff member before it's used in applications. This process may take up to 48 hours.
- Submit your resume to eResume for feedback within 48 business hours at email@example.com
- Drop in during Walk-In Hours (Tue, Wed & Thu: 2 - 3:30 PM)
- Call 270.809.3735 for an appointment
- Recommended Handshake Resume Guidelines