Network and Telecommunication Services
175 General Services Building
Murray, Kentucky 42071
Phone: (270) 809-6801
Telephone Repair: (270) 809-4400
Fax: (270) 809-2101
|David McGary, Manager||809-3200|
|Brad Cain, Telecommunications Tech||809-1377|
The Telecommunications Office provides and maintains a comprehensive voice communication system and operator directory services to meet the needs of the University community, which includes, faculty staff, and students.
- campus, local, and long-distance calling
- voice mail and automated call distribution
- switchboard and information service
- wire communication pathways for the campus telecom network and other signaling circuits
- planning and engineering for telephone services.