Parking regulations |Accessible parking | Student Accessible parking permit application | Faculty/Staff Accessible parking permit application | Dos and don'ts | Parking maps
Who: Faculty/Staff & Students
What: 2014- 2015 Early Bird Vehicle Registration
When: Starts April 14, 2014
Where: MyGate Parking Channel
- Faculty/Staff & Student Parking Permits (BOR approved) charge will be as follows:
- $45 (Freshman living in North Residential Colleges Only)
- All 20+ year employee's permits will be FREE
- Questions: Contact the Parking Office during regular business hours at (270)-809-4812 or via email at email@example.com
- Permit distribution for 2014-2015 permits will begin as follows
-July 1- Faculty/Staff
-August 1- Students
All students, faculty and staff (full time or part-time, retired, volunteer) who operate a motor vehicle on the MSU campus must properly display a current parking permit. This includes all personnel that work or maintain an office on campus. Annual renewal of parking permits is required. Vehicles must be registered within one day after being brought onto campus, excluding weekends and holidays. Registration and parking permits are valid for the fall, spring, and summer sessions. Information required to register vehicle is as follows:
Parking permits are assigned to the individual purchasing decal, not the vehicle in which it is displayed.
- MSU ID OR DRIVER'S LICENSE
- LOCAL ADDRESS
- VEHICLE YEAR, MAKE, MODEL, AND COLOR
- LICENSE PLATE NUMBER
- STATE AND COUNTY VEHICLE REGISTERED IN
Registration is enforced 24-hours daily.
Off campus students not attending classes on the main campus must pick up a student temporary permit each time they visit the main campus. This includes everyone registered as an MSU student
. Temporary permits will be issued only for the allotted time student will be on campus for that week.
Acquiring a Parking Permit
Rights and Responsibilities of Permit Holders