Overview of laws
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity Laws
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII)
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
- Title I and Title V of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
- Sections 501 and 505 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Civil Rights Act of 1991
Murray State University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctorate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Murray State University.