Take Your Place in the Murray State Tradition
Provost Cost-Shared GA
Young lady smiles for the camera.

Skip Navigation LinksProspective Students > Graduate > Financial Aid and Assistantships > Provost Cost-Shared GA

Provost Cost-Shared Graduate Assistantships

Financial Aid | Graduate Assistantships 

60/40 Split


  • Student must be a African American or Hispanic resident of Kentucky
  • Must meet general Graduate Assistantship requirements
  • The unit/department pays 40% of the assistantship and Academic Affairs will cover the other 60% of the student’s pay 
  • These GA’s are eligible for the Graduate Advancement Funds and the Teaching Tuition Reimbursement Funds from the Provost Office.

To determine eligibility, contact Courtney Noland at (270)809-5304.

Decorative image
Site Directory