Arrival Shuttle Information
Click Here to register for the shuttle.
Fall 2013: August 12th -16th, 17:00, Nashville, Tennessee
Shuttle service will be provided for new students and scholars as indicated below:
- The shuttle (a university van) will depart from the airport each day at 5:00 p.m.
- MSU "greeters" will try to meet each new student outside the security area IF the student has notified our office of their exact and complete arrival information (airline, flight number, arrival time, arriving from what city, your name and gender).
- Passengers should meet the MSU greeter at Baggage Areas 7,8,9 on the second level of the airport. If you arrive after 5:00 p.m., you should plan to stay overnight in Nashville. You will return to the airport the following day in time to meet the next MSU shuttle. The MSU greeter at the airport will help you with these arrangements. Overnight accommodation expenses must be provided by the student. Average cost is $50 per night.
Shuttle fee: $75
Departure Shuttle Information
Fall 2013: December 13th-15th., 8:00 a.m. from Curris Center
Shuttle service will be provided as follows:
- IIS reserves the right the cancel the shuttle if the minimum of 8 passangers is not met. Passengers will be notified one week before the departure. Money will be refunded if pament was submitted in advance.
- Students must pre-pay and reserve their seat at the Institute for International Studies.
- Students must arrive at the Curris Center circle drive before 8:00 a.m. to load the van.
- Students can bring up to 2 suitcases and 2 carry-on pieces of luggage.
- Students should schedule their reservation based on the fact that it takes 2 1/2 hours to drive from Murray to the Nashville, Tennessee Airport. Also, airlines request that passengers arrive 2 hours prior to flight departure. Therefore, if your flight is before 12:30 p.m., you should take the shuttle on the previous day in order to make your flight on time.
- In order to reserve a seat on the departure shuttle, you must see Brittany Fentress in 177 Woods Hall or by phone at: 270-809-3091. You will need to have the following: $75 fee, date requested, name and gender of passenger.
- Deadline to sign up/cancel is December 6th.