Teacher Education Application Help
If you have not been to a Teacher Education Orientation, please do not work on the item below.
Student Teaching Application and Supplemental Items Help
The documents below are discussed at Student Teaching Orientations.
If you have not been to a Student Teaching Orientation, please do not work on the items below.
- GPA Calculation Form Directions
- Updating your Student Teaching Application
- Uploading Supplemental Items
- Supplemental Items Required for Student Teaching
- Audit and KFETS Help Template (you are not required to submit this form) Helpful form for checking that you have logged the correct hours, components, and semesters/years. See video below and examples below.
- Audit and KFETS video - How to check that both documents match
The following examples correspond to each other.
- Audit and Component Sheet example (Supplemental Item #15)
- KFETS Hours Summary Screenshot example (Supplemental Item #16)
- Audit and KFETS Help Template example (you are not required to submit this form)
Accessing orientation materials after orientation has concluded
After completion of an online orientation (teacher education or student teaching), you still have access to the orientation materials (all videos and attachements). If you have not attended an orientation, you will not have access.