Minor in Japanese

Japanese Minor 21 hrs
JPN 201 3
JPN 202 3
JPN 301 3
JPN 331 3
Nine hours of approved upper-level electives 9



  • A minimum grade of C must be earned in JPN 301 and JPN 331
  • Six hours must be completed in residence at Murray State University
  • The department strongly recommends that minors study abroad for at least one summer.

The requirements listed above are an example of what is applicable to most students entering Murray State University at the present time. Criteria as they may relate to individual students may vary. The primary source is the Undergraduate Bulletin applicable at the time of the student enrollment.