Walk-in Visitors Cannot be Accommodated at This Time.
So that we can offer the safest, most positive campus visit experience, registration is required. If you arrive and do not have a scheduled appointment, you will be offered a campus map and given the opportunity for a self-guided tour.
Following the Racer Restart plan, there will be safety precautions you will need to adhere to in order to visit campus.
- Visitors are limited. We ask that the prospective student and up to only two (2) guests attend the visit.
- All students, faculty, staff and campus visitors must wear a face covering/mask, unless exempted with documentation by a medical professional.
- All visitors will be subject to have temperature checks. Please reschedule your visit if you are not feeling well
- The CDC continues to recommend maintaining a distance of six feet from others. Please adhere to this guideline.
- To maintain physical distancing measures, visitors will NOT be allowed into any academic buildings or residential rooms. For more information on each residential hall, visit the Housing Office Website.
By clicking the "I AGREE" button below, I agree to abide by the precautions above while on campus; both inside and outside of buildings.
I realize that by failing to comply with the Racer Safe and Healthy Guidelines, I may not be able to participate in the info session and/or campus tour.