Virtual Campus Visit
Sign up for a one-on-one meeting via Zoom. You do not have to have a Zoom account to attend a Zoom meeting. After you register, you'll receive an email with a link for your meeting.
You will need a smartphone, computer or tablet with a webcam and microphone to participate in a Zoom session.
View our Participant Guide for more information about Zoom visits.
Keeping saftey in mind, we will slowly start adding modified on-campus visits to the visit calendar. However, visits will be limited and there will be safety precautions you will need to adhere to in order to visit campus.
Because this will be a combined Info Session/Campus Tour, our time together will be limited. We encourage you to watch the following Welcome Presentation prior to your visit. This presentation will answer a lot of your general questions, leaving us time for specific questions you may have.
- Visitors are limited. We ask that the perspective student and up to only two (2) guests attend the visit.
- Upon arrival, remain outside and call 270.809.3002 to let us know you are here.
- A member of the recruitment team will meet you outside and will conduct a combined info session and an abbreviated tour.
- All visitors will be subject to have temperature checks. Please reschedule your visit if you are not feeling well.
- All students, faculty, staff and campus visitors must wear a face covering/mask, unless exempted with documentation by a medical professional.
- Visitors will NOT be allowed into the residential show room. For more information on each residential hall, visit the Housing Office Website.
For your convenience, please schedule your visit before coming. We will NOT be able to accommodate unscheduled visits.
Registrations will close approximately three business days prior to each visit in order to allow time for the Campus Visit Coordinator to plan according for each day.
Click below to acknowledge you have read and agree to the above restrictions and register for a visit.