Walk-in Visitors cannot be accommodated at this time.
So that we can offer the safest and most positive campus visit experience, registration is required. If you arrive and do not have a scheduled appointment, you will be offered a campus map and given the opportunity for a self-guided tour.
Virtual Campus Visit
Sign up for a one-on-one meeting via Zoom. You do not have to have a Zoom account to attend a Zoom meeting. After you register, you'll receive an email with a link for your meeting.
You will need a smartphone, computer or tablet with a webcam and microphone to participate in a Zoom session.
View our Participant Guide for more information about Zoom visits.
Keeping safety in mind, we will slowly start adding modified on-campus visits to the visit calendar. Visits will be limited and will fill up fast.
We encourage you to watch the following Welcome Presentation prior to your visit. This presentation will answer a lot of your general questions, leaving us time for specific questions you may have.
There will be safety precautions you will need to adhere to in order to visit campus.
- Visitors are limited. We ask that the perspective student and up to only two (2) guests attend the visit.
- All visitors will be subject to have temperature checks. Please reschedule your visit if you are not feeling well.
- All students, faculty, staff and campus visitors must wear a face covering/mask, unless exempted with documentation by a medical professional.
- The CDC continues to recommend maintaining a distance of six feet from others. Please adhere to this guideline.
- To maintain physical distancing measures, visitors will NOT be allowed into any academic buildings or residential rooms. For more information on each residential hall, visit the Housing Office Website.
For your convenience, please schedule your visit before coming. We will NOT be able to accommodate unscheduled visits.
Registrations will close approximately three business days prior to each visit in order to allow time for the Campus Visit Coordinator to plan according for each day.
Click below to acknowledge you have read and agree to the above restrictions and register for a visit.