Diversity Recruitment Resources
Diversity Recruitment Resources Guide
This Guide has been provided as a reference tool for search committee chairs as they prepare their recruitment plans to advertise and attract a diverse pool of applicants.
There are several resources available in this guide; however, this guide is far from exhaustive as the possibilities for advertising positions grow daily. It is incumbent upon the search committee chair to communicate regularly and often with Human Resources and the Office of Institutional Diversity, Equity and Access to discuss and vet the best methods possible to promote the vacancy.
- Tribal Colleges and Universities listing
- HBCU (Historically Black Colleges and Universities)
- HACU (Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities)
- Chamber of Commerce - Murray, Kentucky
- Rental listing provided by the Chamber of Commerce