- Mentor Request Form
- Project Pass Application
- Registration Application
- Residual Act Accommodations Request
please contact the Office of Recruitment to register.
- Temporary Disability Registration Application
MSU Student Disability Services (SDS) Testing Center Forms:
The SDS Testing Center provides testing accommodations for students with documented disabilities who have registered with the Office of Student Disability Services.
If you are registered with the Office of Student Disability Services, and you are eligible for testing accommodations, you may sign up for testing accommodations by accessing the SDS Testing Accommodation Request Form below. This form will tell us which classes you are requesting testing accommodations for, as well as which additional accommodations you would like for each class (i.e. reader, scribe, etc. - based on eligibility). Once received, your accommodation forms will be prepared, and you will receive an email from the SDS Testing Center letting you know that your paperwork is ready to be picked up. Please note that additional paperwork will need to be completed at that time.
- Students may also complete their SDS Testing Accommodation Request Form in person by visiting the SDS Testing Center on the 4th floor of Wells Hall.
Students who are eligible to receive testing accommodations may schedule their tests/exams/quizzes with the SDS Testing Center by accessing the SDS Testing Center Scheduling Request Form below. Students can schedule up to 2 tests/exams/quizzes at a time using the online form. For additional scheduling, simply submit another form. Please remember we request three business days’ notice before scheduling a test/exam/quiz.
Students may also schedule their exams:
- In-Person: You can schedule in-person with one of our Graduate Assistants in Wells Hall 417 or 413, or with the Testing Center Supervisor in Wells Hall 418.
- By Phone: You can call us at 270-809-2018 and ask for the Testing Center.
- By Email: You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.