Murray State University is excited to offer faster service and more delivery options. Effective June 1, 2014 ALL transcripts will be requested online through the National Student Clearinghouse. There is a small service charge per address for using the online service.
Effective July 1, 2014 transcript prices are:
- Mailed or picked up transcript(s) $8.00 per copy;
- Same day (by permission only) and faxed transcript(s) $10.00 per copy.
MSU will be able to send electronic transcripts! Watch for that choice to come available in the “Delivery Method” section. MSU will be able to release transcripts to institutions and places of business who are able to retrieve electronic transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse, and students will be able to receive encrypted transcripts via email.
A Murray State University transcript is the official record of a student’s enrollment at Murray State University, including all undergraduate and graduate courses. Official transcripts are printed on security paper. Click here to view the transcript key.
Transcripts are processed in the order that they are received. Normal processing time is between 1 – 2 business days. Processing time does not reflect delivery time.
No transcripts are processed or mailed on days the University is closed. Please plan accordingly. For the University Holiday schedule, please click here.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION before you place your order:
- Degrees are being conferred and posted on transcripts for up to six weeks after graduation, please plan accordingly.
- Transcripts will not be released for students who have a hold on their account.
- Only choose “Hold for Degree” if you are graduating this term.
- If choosing “Hold for Grades” transcripts will not be printed until the end of the term.
Ordering Transcript Options