All Campus Student Achievement Award
This award is
presented to one male and one female student leader who has been very active in
campus life. This is a one-time award.
- Nominees must have over 90 or more credit
- Nominees must have a minimum Cumulative
- Nominees must have shown service to
the community and participation in various student organizations.
- Nominees must be in good standing
with Murray State University.
- Nominees must submit the Grade
Authorization form to 111 Curris Center.
Include the following
information with this nomination form:
- Nominators need to have the nominee
submit an activity resume with a detailed listing of their student
involvement. If no resume is
available, please list their organization(s) or activity involvement, the dates
of the positions, and the office(s) held. Four
sets must be submitted to 111 Curris Center.
- Explain how this person’s
extracurricular work and leadership contributed positively to the campus
- Additional Comments.
- Letter(s) to support are encouraged. If
written, four sets must be submitted to 111 Curris