All Campus Student Achievement Award
This award is presented to one male and one female student leader who has been very active in campus life. This is a one-time award.
- Nominees must have over 90 or more credit hours earned.
- Nominees must have a minimum Cumulative GPA 3.0.
- Nominees must have shown service to the community and participation in various student organizations.
- Nominees must be in good standing with MurrayStateUniversity.
- Nominees must submit the Grade Authorization form to 111 Curris Center.